Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
- New – We are moving Ecollect forms to TUSD Resources to better serve you. Elementary achievement reports, elementary progress reports, test results, update student contacts and other forms/reports are now available in TUSD Resources.
- Please use your parent account to access TUSD Resources. PowerSchool student accounts (i.e. Username = 1234567) will not have access to TUSD Resources forms and reports.
- The PowerSchool Mobile app does not have access to TUSD Resources. You may use a browser on your mobile device and log in to https://ps.tusd.org.
- If you are trying to retrieve your parent/student username or password, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a new student and need their access ID and password, please check your spam folder. We automatically send this information to the email address you registered with us.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing the parent portal, please call or send an email to your school. School contact information available at the District Website
- For help with District applications, please visit the Parent Technology Resources Support page