Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
- Click on the TUSD Resources icon to access:
- Elementary Progress Report (P2 marks are available on Dec. 3, at 3:00 P.M.)
- Elementary Achievement Report (A1 marks are available on Jan. 21, 2022 at 3:00 P.M.)
- 2021-2022 Annual Online Registration
- Student Test Results
- Update Student Contacts
- Helpful School Links
- Use your parent account to access TUSD Resources. PowerSchool student accounts (i.e. Username = 1234567) will not have access to TUSD Resources forms and reports.
- The PowerSchool Mobile app does not have access to TUSD Resources. You may use a browser on your mobile device and log in to https://ps.tusd.org.
- If you are trying to retrieve your parent/student username or password, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a new student and need their access ID and password, please check your spam folder. We automatically send this information to the email address you registered with us.
- Click here for PowerSchool Parent Account Creation Guide.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing the parent portal, please call or send an email to your school. School Contact information is available at the District Website
- For help with District applications, please visit the Parent Technology Resources Support page