Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
- If you are using a mobile device, make sure you are using a browser to open the parent portal at https://ps.tusd.org. (The Powerschool mobile app does not have access to eCollect forms.)
- Make sure you are logging in with a Parent username and password. Student accounts (i.e. Username = 1234567) will not have access to the Blended Learning Preference form.
- If you are trying to retrieve your parent username or password, please check your spam folder.
- If the Ecollect form is not showing on your computer, please try another browser such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox. You can also try another computer device or use a browser on your mobile device.
- If you have a new student and need their access ID and password, please check your spam folder. This information was emailed multiple times since 7/14.
If you need further assistance in submitting your Blended Learning Preference, please click on this link.