Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
- Elementary P1 Progress Reports are now available - to view, click on eCollect Forms, then choose Elementary Progress Reports.
- Please use your parent account to access the eCollect registration forms. PowerSchool student accounts are different from parent accounts. Student accounts (i.e. Username = 1234567) will not have access to eCollect forms.
- The PowerSchool Mobile app does not have access to the eCollect forms (Use a browser on your mobile device and log-in to https://ps.tusd.org.
- If the eCollect form is not showing on your computer, please try another browser such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox. You can also try another computer device or use a browser on your mobile device.
- Please disregard the “red bar” indicator on the eCollect form listing.
- If you are trying to retrieve your parent/student username or password, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a new student and need their access ID and password, please check your spam folder. We automatically send this information to the email address you registered with us.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing the parent portal, please call or send an email to your school. School contact information available at the District Website
- For help with District applications, please visit the 𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨