Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
- Click on the TUSD Resources icon to access:
- 2022-2023 Annual Online Registration (Opens 8/1/22)
- Update Student Contacts
- Helpful School Links
- Elementary Progress Report
- Elementary Achievement Report
- Student Test Results
- Click here for the PowerSchool Parent Account Creation Guide
- PowerSchool student accounts (i.e. Username = 1234567) will not have access to TUSD Resources forms and reports. You must use a parent account to access TUSD Resources information above.
- The PowerSchool Mobile app does not have access to TUSD Resources. You will need to log into PowerSchool in a internet browser at https://ps.tusd.org on your mobile device for access.
- If you are trying to retrieve your parent/student username or password, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a new student and need their access ID and password, please check your spam folder. We automatically send this information to the email address you registered with us.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty accessing the parent portal, please call or send an email to your school. School Contact information is available at the District Website
- For help with District applications, please visit the Parent Technology Resources Support page